Community Arts Council of Creston Member Registration
Membership in the arts council allows you have a say in the direction and operation of the council. Membership fees support council activities and projects.
Memberships are open to individuals, organizations and businesses interested in or engaged in cultural activities and subscribing to the goals of the Community Arts Council of Creston.
- Group members are eligible to apply to CACC annually for funding from the British Columbia Arts council (BCAC) each September.
- Members will receive an information page on the Arts Council website with links to their website.
- Display grid rentals
- Reduced fees for workshops
- Participation during Arts and Culture Week
- Have a voice/vote in the direction of the Arts Council in Creston
Your Membership will expire 1 year after payment is processed. Payment can be made online, in person at a monthly meeting, or via cheque.